Branch Librarian Carol Fisher
Mon 3:00 – 8:00
Wed 3:00 – 8:00
Fri 10:00 – 3:00
Sat 10:00 – 3:00
Address: 20, 3rd Avenue
Like us: Facebook
Tweet us: Twitter
Watch us: YouTube
The library will deliver materials to patrons who are unable to visit the library themselves…please contact the library during open hours for more information
- After School Crafts for Children –3:30 to 4:30pm Wednesdays
- Preschool Storytime – 10:15 to 11:00am Fridays
- NEW! Adult Book Club – Starts October 21 – call the Library for more info!
- October 21 @ 7:00pm – Adult Book Club 1st meeting – “While the Sun is Above Us” by Melanie Schnell. Cal Carol for more info 731-1431
- October 23 @ 7:00pm – Melanie Schnell - Library Week Author Reading
- October 26 from 1 – 3pm – Open House/Patron Appreciation – join us for cake & coffee – open to everyone
- November 13 @ 7:00pm – Robb & Jeanette Taylor – Galapagos Travel Presentation
The Lumsden library board needs volunteers… if you are a person who loves the library, has ideas for upcoming seminars, or you would like to help the library to develop in ways to best serve the community, then please consider joining the library board. We are a friendly group of volunteers who want to help the library be the best it can be, and we would love to hear from you! Please contact the library if you are interested, or join us at our next meeting.
Lumsden Community Garden
Volunteers worked diligently to prepare the ground for the Lumsden Community Garden, located on the Lumsden Museum grounds. A layer of wet newspaper was laid down, next a thick layer of peat moss, then a 6 inch layer of leaves/grass clippings. Then the area was wet down well and was covered with plastic. This garden is sponsored by Lumsden Historical Society and Lumsden Library.
Lumsden Community Garden Picture Gallery